Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Removing the Door panel

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Cheers guys, thanks for the rep points. I'm just going out now to remove the engine but first I need to buy a 8GB SD card for my camera.

Joking [lovest]

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Plan to do some speaker swap this summer, thanks for the great writeup.

STooge

Good Write up Sek. Those tools are a must if you do not want to scratch paint behind the panel. They can still damage the plastic though, just be careful to anyone else doing this.

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Glad some people have found it useful. I've had the drivers side off 3 times now stuffing around with boost gauges, I'm over it, lol.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Just saw this. Excellent write up. I'm half tempted to swap some speakers in now haha

OP
Sekred

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Hi mate

I really don't know if you can remove the cloth insert, I didn't take that much notice of the inside of the door panel.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Hi mate

I really don't know if you can remove the cloth insert, I didn't take that much notice of the inside of the door panel.
You can remove the Door Arm Rest section by removing the melted over tops of the plastic studs.
I did this to replace the fabric with leather.
I wrote the complete procedure that is posted on RedlineGoods web site.

If you have any questions I will be happy to help.

Dave

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
This door panel looks different than the one I have.
It's the EU version. They got 3 doors, we got 5.

I'd prefer the 3 door, myself, but we can't have nice things.

Last edited:
I am just wondering if we can replace our door panel with that door panel since I've read the door pull tend to break off on ours. I guess the 3 door version of the door panel is longer so that's out of the question.

You can remove the Door Arm Rest section by removing the melted over tops of the plastic studs.
I did this to replace the fabric with leather.
I wrote the complete procedure that is posted on RedlineGoods web site.

If you have any questions I will be happy to help.

Dave
Dave, this is exactly what I'm looking for as I'm about to get the armrest/center console and front door upholstery in leather. I checked their website but I couldn't find your write up easily. Would you mind posting a link here for me? Thanks so much!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Dave, this is exactly what I'm looking for as I'm about to get the armrest/center console and front door upholstery in leather. I checked their website but I couldn't find your write up easily. Would you mind posting a link here for me? Thanks so much!
Here is a link to Redlingoods Fiesta page.
All of the installation guides are listed at the bottom of each product.

RedlineGoods