Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Replacement Fan

Peterson

Premium Account
With the addition of a larger radiator and 4 port injection spacers, has anyone found a suitable replacement fan for the Fiesta? Perhaps a high lower slim fan?

OP
Peterson

Peterson

Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
The only option I know of is mishimoto that comes with their radiator.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
No fan comes with the Mishimoto radiator. Just a fan shroud, and it doesn’t even work correctly. I had to make new brackets to move the fan 1” towards the drivers side of the car. It still didn’t work and the fan was cutting into my cold side pipe. Had to trim the back of the fan down a half inch.

Attachments

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Oh that's really crap. I thought it came with it. Have you tried to see if they make a performance universal fan that would fit in the space we have?

OP
Peterson

Peterson

Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Oh that's really crap. I thought it came with it. Have you tried to see if they make a performance universal fan that would fit in the space we have?

That’s literally the question I’m asking the masses of the internet.

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Did you know mishimoto makes a slim fan for universal applications? They come in 12 inch and 16 inch sizes.

Last edited:

Rocketst

1000 Post Club