Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

REVIEW: Federal 595 RS-PRO 215/40/17 tires

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
Jeff, my apologizes for not expressing myself right. In your previous post you said for the optimal grip that i should reduce pressure to 5 lbs. Lbs is a mass unit. Are you referring to lb/in^2 which is equal to psi? In simple terms should i lower pressure to 5 psi (lb/in^2) to achieve best traction? I hope that make sense now.
No problem, when I say "pounds" or "lbs" I actually mean psi so you can convert from there, here is a great conversion chart that might assist you:

https://www.sensorsone.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/Tyre-Pressure-Conversion-Table.pdf

ive had these since May, not sure how many miles ive put on already but i am so in love with these rubbers

FUN/10

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
ive had these since May, not sure how many miles ive put on already but i am so in love with these rubbers

FUN/10
Yeah they're swell tires especially for the price. They perform really well and I gotta say they look mean, every time I approach my car I'm like "Dang that thing looks like it wants to hunt you down". Like a life sized micro machine. All squatted down on big fat tires with tread that looks like flames. Much more interesting looking that your average summer tire, with performance to match.

glad to know im not the only not just glancing at the car, but tires too. its beautiful.
it also screams when its hunting time :devilish:
046BE266-F151-4B92-950A-BFDA549D05E5.jpeg

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
You guys are killing me I had to go out and snap some pictures just now...I got the attitude and the power to back it up!!!