Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Revo torque mount

Installed the revo torque mount last week ( red bushes ) and it shakes the car like crazy! I duno if ive just over tightend them anybody got any experince with this??

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
If its anything like my rear motor mount, it needs to "break-in" and most if not all of the vibration will go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is there a torque spec for it? I would think there is.

OP
MJST20
Thread Starter #5
Sure its 45ish nm but never noticed till i put it on, think that would cause the crazy vibrations?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Are you referring to their rear motor mount? I have a Revo (red) as well and it took a little time to break in. It definitely has more NVH than stock. My Cobb rear mount barely had any.

OP
MJST20
Thread Starter #8
Its more the noise than the vibrations that bother me its quite loud at idle had my ac on pulled up in traffic music on was fucking crazy how much it shakes i thought something had broken!

OP
MJST20
Thread Starter #9
Are you referring to their rear motor mount? I have a Revo (red) as well and it took a little time to break in. It definitely has more NVH than stock. My Cobb rear mount barely had any.
Yeah thats the one

DangerMouse

Interesting. I’ve had the Revo rear mount since 2018, it replaced a Cobb rear mount. Absolutely no vibration or noise, nothing. I’ve since installed Vibratechnics upper mounts and still nothing. Perhaps they have changed the bushing material.

Sam4

I have VibraTechnics on all 3 points. Sweet silence (except for the rest of the entire car). Don't get me wrong - I love this noisy little piece o'crap!! AND - they're on your side of the pond. Boris Johnson will thank you for supporting the Empire.