Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Right Hand Side Mirror Assembly

rmac-st

Good Morning,

Just wondering if anyone knows the right part number for the RH Mirror assembly? Fluke branch took out just the side mirror.

My wife has a 2017 ST and even when I put in the VIN the parts site gives me multiple assemblies. The car has heated mirrors but no BSM.

Would it be AE8Z-17682-B or AE8Z-17682-E?

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Good Morning,

Just wondering if anyone knows the right part number for the RH Mirror assembly? Fluke branch took out just the side mirror.

My wife has a 2017 ST and even when I put in the VIN the parts site gives me multiple assemblies. The car has heated mirrors but no BSM.

Would it be AE8Z-17682-B or AE8Z-17682-E?

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The part number is AE8Z-17682-B, the first one you mentioned, on my work order. I had this part replaced on my '16 with heated mirrors and without blind spot monitoring a few months ago after brilliantly managing to whack it into the side of the garage while backing in. At least yours happened through no fault of yours or your wife's.
FiSTs without Recaro seats come also without heated mirrors, and I suspect the other part number you mentioned may be for those cars.

Last edited: