Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RockAuto magnets : you keep them?

I order most of my car parts on RockAuto. So I begin to have a collection. I put them inside our garage door and my boys are very happy when they see a RA box when they get home. I keep the parts and they take the magnet to add it to the collection [wink]

I even had the chance to have my car (Competition orange 2003 Focus SVT, #269 https://www.facebook.com/RockAutoCom/photos/a.10150092685593348/10156184734338348/?type=3&theater on a magnet recently. I don't work or have any interest in this company, but I had good buying experience with them for many years now.

If you have some of these magnets and don't have interest in making a collection, I am interested to have them, please PM me.

And if you collect them and have some duplicates, let me know which one you are looking for and which ones you have twice and we can do a trade.

Let me know what you have!

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I got a bunch of course on the fridge. Eventually they start peeling

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I *would* have a bunch on the fridge, but my wife throws them away.

I got mad and started putting them on my tool chest.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I order most of my car parts on RockAuto. So I begin to have a collection. I put them inside our garage door and my boys are very happy when they see a RA box when they get home. I keep the parts and they take the magnet to add it to the collection [wink]

I even had the chance to have my car (Competition orange 2003 Focus SVT, #269 https://www.facebook.com/RockAutoCom/photos/a.10150092685593348/10156184734338348/?type=3&theater on a magnet recently. I don't work or have any interest in this company, but I had good buying experience with them for many years now.

If you have some of these magnets and don't have interest in making a collection, I am interested to have them, please PM me.

And if you collect them and have some duplicates, let me know which one you are looking for and which ones you have twice and we can do a trade.

What do they look like?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I keep them. My Wife does not touch my stuff.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Nice! I got the Z, the firebird, the ford p/u. I'm away for work, when I get home, I will take a pic of my mini collection

I gave mine to my dad a few years back, liked Rock Auto at first, but most of the time I can find what I need cheaper elsewhere, and not worry about making sure I buy from the same warehouse and what not

That's awesome. I have the same car. Looks like I gotta find something to order from rockauto. I want my (your) car on a magnet.

V_2

I kept a bunch but started throwing them away when I ran out of uses for them. I like that I can often buy wiper blades from RA for 3 vehicles for the same price as a single set at a retail auto parts store.