Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ROKBLOKZ 2016 fiST

hey guys!
can the ROKBLOK mudflaps for the 2015 fiST fit the 2016 models? i'm looking to purchase some pretty soon. let me know!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
There weren't any body changes between the '15 and '16, you should be fine.

jayrod1980

Mine were made for 2015 but there's no difference in the wheel well area between 2015 and 2016. They don't fit nearly as flush as the Rally Armor so they still sit in the box. The fatal flaw is that they reuse plastic clips that can't really snug up in the wheel well. Save up a little more and buy the Rally Armors instead. They aren't giant and obnoxious like they are on a Subaru either. The ultimate advice for the Rally armor is that you slightly bend the last 1.5 inches of the metal bracket toward the car and don't snug the nuts too tight. Courtesy of CanadianGuy, also use blue Loctite on the threads. I love mine! I know this is unsolicited but just trying to save you from wasting 89 dollars.

I have the 16 with rokblokz. They fit about as well as they can with the cheap hardware that comes with the kit. Like, literally using sections of cut fuel hose as spacers. If you're trying to save some dough, I'd get a 20 dollar set and look up an install how to and figure out where to drill yourself.

jayrod1980

Or... Save yourself the hassle and get the Rally Armor ones. They look great and actually don't look like truck tire flaps like they do on Subarus.

I'm satisfied with the Roks on my 2015. They're made of a harder plastic material (very rigid) compared to the Rally Armor, so you'll need to work them into shape before you install. The only concern I had with them is that 1) they rub against the inner section of the fender, so I put some clear 3M paint protector in that area to stop it from rubbing the paint off, 2) for the front flaps, they create a "pocket" area between the wheel-liner and the flap where rocks, stones, mud, etc. can collect.

Heard good things about the Rally Armor too if you can swing the added cost.

See, my buddy has the Rally Armor but they flap around in the wind and look cheap. The RokBlokz are more rigid and look better IMO
but they collect the rocks as mentioned before. I guess it depends on your taste

jayrod1980

Big gap looks cheap and ugly... I've had both, on this car. Mine don't flap or look cheap... Maybe because I mounted them at the highest point. I guess to each their own... My rokblokz is just sitting in a box waiting to get thrown out. I'd sell them if I didn't mangle one of the clips.

Edit: If you have a Subie the rally armor do look like flappy crap, but they aren't that low on the Fiesta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk