Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ronal wheels group buy

Hey everyone! I’ve been in contact with a company called Paddock Performance and they supply Ronal and Speedline Corse wheels in the USA. I verified the company with Ronal themselves after seeing their ads on the Facebook marketplace. They told me they could discount the wheels if we get a group buy going as they will be placing a big order of them to stock up their inventory soon. Head to www.paddockperformance.com if you’re interested and shoot me a PM or reply to this thread. I am not affiliated with either company I just want to open up options for our cars that some people may have not seen yet. Pictured is one of their most well known designs but there’s plenty more to choose from on their site. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I think Paddock Performance themselves posted a thread about this a week ago, as they are getting ready to order a container load of wheels. They wanted to know what wheels people wanted. Most answers in that thread were people who wanted wheels Ronal and Speedline don't make. (16x8)

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
I think Paddock Performance themselves posted a thread about this a week ago, as they are getting ready to order a container load of wheels. They wanted to know what wheels people wanted. Most answers in that thread were people who wanted wheels Ronal and Speedline don't make. (16x8)
I’ll be going 16x7.5 I hear you on the 16x8 but unfortunately that leaves dekagrams as one of the only choices. There’s also some custom options from Japan Racing through Driftshop for 16x8 and 15x8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk