Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Grid Classics 16x8 (2 Sets Left!)

Hey guys! so i had joined in on [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] with the ONE TIME 16x8 +20 offset Rota Grid Classics(Will be hubcentrjc). After talking with 18 Wheels i convinced them to make a Matte Black color for me as well as Ish's Hyper Black color choice. There are two sets of each color remaining! These will probably be a one time chance to buy these wheels in our bolt pattern and two colors!

If you want to know more information or place an order you can contact Jenny at 18 Wheels here: (925)339-3828 (Call or Text).

Ish

I was about to update my post with this info haha. But yes some fender roll and we should be good.

+22mm in the rear from my 1552's is scary with no adjustment in the rear, front not so much. That's gunna be hairy IMO. Ish always seems to be changing up his wheels so we shall see!

+25 will need flares so +20 will definitely need flares to prevent rocks and road debris from getting to the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
O
Thread Starter #9
ETA to my front door will be this coming Friday. I'll post pics in this thread. Also I have mud flaps so I don't have to worry about debris. What size tires are those?

The Holy Molar

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Did anything ever come of this? The only pics I've seen of a 16x8 +20, 25 wheels I've seen are old ones from guys in the UK.

Ish

Did anything ever come of this? The only pics I've seen of a 16x8 +20, 25 wheels I've seen are old ones from guys in the UK.
Been running them for a few months already. You need a 5mm spacer up front to clear brakes. There's a set up on eBay still I believe.

Ish

On Instagram [MENTION=3644]Ishh[/MENTION]mail. Too much work uploading them in here

Ish

On Instagram [MENTION=3644]Ishh[/MENTION]mail. Too much work uploading them in here

OP
O
Thread Starter #15
I’ve been running these as well. 205/45/16 Hankook RS4 Tires. [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] has the Falken Azenis I️ think. But with a 40 sidewall. Love these wheels, a little rub on the tire on hard corners but that’s about it.