Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Grid Classics Hyper Black 16x8 +20 offset (4 sets ONLY)

Ish

Whats up guys, So i was looking for a 16x8 wheel for a while to fit a meatier tire but with not going to a 15in wheel. I ended up doing a custom order of these rota grid classics in our lug pattern. ETA is about 2-3 months and will need a deposit to confirm your order. I already paid for my set but i was asked if i could help selling the rest of em so i figured a few guys here might be interested in a set as well.
Tell them I sent you [thumb]

Price: $750+tax (needs 1/2 deposit and other half when orders complete)

Size: 16x8 +20 offset

Hub: 73mm

Color: Hyper Black

Contact info to order: 1-925-339-3828 call or text
www.18racing.com
or wheelbay on Ebay

These will look great on your car. Any idea of the weight? Will these fit with the 20 offset?...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #3
These will look great on your car. Any idea of the weight? Will these fit with the 20 offset?...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Thanks man, Yea I want more of an aggressive wheel setup. They weight 17lbs and they should fit, if not ill make it fit lol. It's going to depend on what tire I go with

i've been looking for these in 16x8 i even made a thread about it.. sign me up dude. damn you just made my day. isn't our hub bore like 63.4 or something though?
EDIT: Just called Jenny, putting in my deposit! If anyone wants these, the more people the better prices.

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #5
i've been looking for these in 16x8 i even made a thread about it.. sign me up dude. damn you just made my day. isn't our hub bore like 63.4 or something though?
EDIT: Just called Jenny, putting in my deposit! If anyone wants these, the more people the better prices.
Sick man! Yea will need a spacer on the hub but that's about it. The offset is aggressive but that's the best they can do, just roll your fenders or fit a smaller tire and your good

Sick man! Yea will need a spacer on the hub but that's about it. The offset is aggressive but that's the best they can do, just roll your fenders or fit a smaller tire and your good
yeah dude, the offsets fine, but where are you getting the spacer from? or if you allready have one, where? You think 215 tires will fit on it with stock fenders?' might be forcing me to go wide body.

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #7
That's what I'm going to try to fit. I'm looking at a 215/40 or 225/40. If you roll your fenders you should be fine. There was some guy on here that had some AGs 17x8.5 +30. So 16x8 +20 is definitely doable with a good fender roll/pull. I'm going to order the spacer online, I'll add a link to it later.

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #8
Update: hub will be in our size. 63.35mm

Damn +20?! I'm on 15x8 +30 and they stick out pretty far, you might need something a little more drastic than a roll, well depending on how low you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #12
Damn +20?! I'm on 15x8 +30 and they stick out pretty far, you might need something a little more drastic than a roll, well depending on how low you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'll make it work lol. It's also going to depend on what tire I'll be running but we'll see

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #14
Yea it should, as long as your tire size is not too tall/wide.

GAbOS

+20 and 16" on OE suspension. Update this thread when you hit a bump a certain way or take work friends to lunch. :D

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #18
Looks like they'll be arriving this Monday. She still has a few sets left if anyone is interested.