Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

S.E.Wisconsinites

OP
degnerd
Thread Starter #21
[clap]I couldn't do that to him he said it took him a year to convince his wife to let him get it haha. I don't think I've done enough performance mods to take a FoST in a straight line yet anyway.
Soon......

It's addictive! I wasn't going to mod mine at all when I first bought it, now I just reached stage 2 and wish I could afford a downpipe.
Yeah it is! So far the only individual mod I've done that's been over 100$ was my Cobb AP[wrenchin], but now everything I want from now on is so expensive, I'll have to wait while. [:(]

OP
degnerd
Thread Starter #25
It's addictive! I wasn't going to mod mine at all when I first bought it, now I just reached stage 2 and wish I could afford a downpipe.
Is Stage 2 easy enough to do yourself? I have the tools,but only a jack and stands to lift it.

Yep, I'm not very mechanically inclined and it was fine. It's just time consuming since there are so many little bolts and clips to remove and put back for the bumper. A flexible driver would have made some of the bolts a lot easier to get at as well.

OP
degnerd
Thread Starter #27
Yep, I'm not very mechanically inclined and it was fine. It's just time consuming since there are so many little bolts and clips to remove and put back for the bumper. A flexible driver would have made some of the bolts a lot easier to get at as well.
Thanks!

Hello fellow SE WI FIST owners. I'm located just south of Lomira. Originally from West Bend.