Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

S280 supporting mods

I currently have an intake, intercooler, exhaust, and an AP, I think I am ready for a Big turbo(prolly the s280) what other support mods should I get before going for it. Please don’t say a down pipe.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Manifold if you want since you are already in there, as well as a downpipe.
:LOL: he said not to say downpipe. Seeing as he put Yorba Linda as his location and that’s California I would recommend against a manifold( pricey for the amount of possible gain) and downpipe( effectively nothing gained below 375 hp besides sound) As those just shout I am not a legal setup.
Honestly for good numbers he has what he needs unless he is A power hungry and B. likes greasing palms and or swapping parts every few years for the sake of smog.

OP
V
Thread Starter #6
:LOL: he said not to say downpipe. Seeing as he put Yorba Linda as his location and that’s California I would recommend against a manifold( pricey for the amount of possible gain) and downpipe( effectively nothing gained below 375 hp besides sound) As those just shout I am not a legal setup.
Honestly for good numbers he has what he needs unless he is A power hungry and B. likes greasing palms and or swapping parts every few years for the sake of smog.
Yea my buddy has a guy for smog so I think I’m fine for that, but last thing I want is to be reffed

So did this happen? I have half the kit at my house now waiting for the turbo and DP to be delivered later next week. I am in the same boat and want to know if I have everything. I bought all new gaskets and bolts to with everything and fire rings.