Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD S280 Turbo kit - $1100 shipped (used about 26K miles)

Trader history for PhoenixM3 (0)

PhoenixM3

Great setup, with smooth power delivery. Only parts that don’t come with this are the turbo-to-manifold fasteners. Grommets now included, and price lowered to $1100. 1643720545955.jpeg 1643720582751.jpeg 1643720601104.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #11
These are the grommets which didn’t hold up well. I can likely find a suitable replacement at Hone Depot and include them. EFAF02BA-D356-4B97-8594-F92FF092EAA4.jpeg

That’s kinda rude, you don’t know what your talking about 500$ would be stealing it and 26k is nothing for a turbo. That is not a well used turbo.
If I took my s280 off, that's what I'd ask for it....

How is that rude? It's posted on a public forum for public comment. Rude is all the people who I'm sure have stroked him on this part. I.e. wasted his time, and then ghosted him. I usually wouldn't comment on someone's for sale post, but someone posts an absurd asking price, then wonders why it won't sell....

How is that rude? It's posted on a public forum for public comment. Rude is all the people who I'm sure have stroked him on this part. I.e. wasted his time, and then ghosted him. I usually wouldn't comment on someone's for sale post, but someone posts an absurd asking price, then wonders why it won't sell....
It is a high price, but 500$ is a crazy low ball number.

OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #19
Some do
It is a high price, but 500$ is a crazy low ball number.[/QU

Yeah, you pay almost $2K for parts new and sell for 25%. GTFO.