Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SALE PENDING. 2017 Fiesta ST Orange Spice. Recaros. Moonroof. Tastefully Modded, 21k miles. PRICE REDUCED $17,000 Portland, OR

Trader history for K3rader (0)

K3rader

1 Owner. One of the best cars I've ever owned, and would certainly be keeping it if I was not moving overseas in a couple months.
This car includes all original ownership documentation and literature, original key and dealer tag on key, original window sticker, and all manuals and receipts of purchases. Never tracked, raced, or abused.

REDUCED Price: $17,000

Specs:
2017 Ford Fiesta ST, gets 35-40 mpg on the highway
21,350 Original Miles
6 Speed Manual Getrag Gearbox, simply one of the most amazing gearboxes I've experienced
Factory Options include:
Orange Spice Metallic Tricoat Color
Power Moonroof
ST Recaro Seats Package
Heated Front Seats
Dual Power Heated Side Mirrors

Tasteful modifications installed between 2019 and 2020 to wake up this beast include, all brand new parts, professionally installed at dealership.
Ford Genuine Performance ST Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
Ford Genuine All Weather Rubber Floor Mat set for Fiesta ST
Ford Genuine All Weather Fiesta ST Trunk Liner
COBB Accessport V3
Thermal R&D Catback Exhaust, sounds brilliant.
H&R Sport Springs, 1.5 inch drop.
Whoosh Motor Sports Rear Motor Mount
Whoosh V3 Front Mount Intercooler
Mishimoto Fiesta ST Air Intake Kit
Velossa Tech Ram Air Big Mouth Intake Gen 3 Black/Orange
Whoosh Transmission Short Shift Kit
Whoosh Aluminum Shifter Base Bushings
Diode Dynamics Luxeon LED Fog Lamps
Whoosh Poly Exhaust Hangers
Whoosh V2 Catless Downpipe 3"
Mountune Symposer Delete Kit ( New in box, not installed )

Fresh pair of Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s up front.

This car sounds fantastic now.

Video of the exhaust note while engine running can be found here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp121bRY8fo

Please contact me with any questions at all. This car is for sale in Portland, OR

Attachments

Last edited:
This post won't add much to this for sale thread, but I cannot help myself from saying that your car is a great looking FiST in the best color with low miles. The new ones are gone, and yours is a great chance for someone to get one. Good luck with your sale.

BW Smith

This post won't add much to this for sale thread, but I cannot help myself from saying that your car is a great looking FiST in the best color with low miles. The new ones are gone, and yours is a great chance for someone to get one. Good luck with your sale.
+1 What a cool color - I haven't seen this color in person yet, but wow - looks great - nice car! I just picked up a 2016 Magnetic Grey in So Cal, but if I was still looking for one, I'd be trying to buy this one! I'm guessing it will sell fast!