Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Save 10% Today!

Trader history for maperformance (0)

maperformance

Take 10% OFF Your Order Thru 3-27!

click here to shop!

We've got all your Fiesta ST "eggs" in one basket!

Hop on over to MAPerformance.com today and save 10% on your next order with discount code "EASTER"! This discount expires midnight on Sunday, March 27th so don't hesitate! Everything from Turbo kits, intakes, exhausts, to gauges, coilovers, lowering springs. ITS ALL ON SALE, and for a limited time only!

Any questions, feel free to ask! I'm happy to assist in getting you setup with your next performance modifications!

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #3
Code doesn't apply to Cobb Accessport. :(
http://www.maperformance.com/pages/brands-not-eligible-for-discounts

I apologies for the inconvenience, not all brands allow us movement if any, and so we have to keep ourselves in agreement with contracts and policies. Thanks for understanding and be sure to hit me up if you need any sort of combo deal :) Also, as you are likely aware, any AP from us, comes with our OTS MAP tunes for Fiesta ST!

Regards
Adam

You Bastards. You forced me to buy a cat-back exhaust. [twothumb] [raceflag] [shakehands] [wrenchin] [cheerleader]

I can't wait! [biggrin] Everyone that has one seems to love it. I'm all about high-quality and discreet performance that's backed up with some dyno data, so the MAP CBE was the obvious choice. Add in the discount and I couldn't resist anymore.

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #6
You Bastards. You forced me to buy a cat-back exhaust. [twothumb] [raceflag] [shakehands] [wrenchin] [cheerleader]

I can't wait! [biggrin] Everyone that has one seems to love it. I'm all about high-quality and discreet performance that's backed up with some dyno data, so the MAP CBE was the obvious choice. Add in the discount and I couldn't resist anymore.
Haha oops [whip]

I look forward to you enjoying it as well and I know it'll live up to your expectations! Glad the discount could help you out!

Cheers!

Adam