Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Schroth Racing Quick Fit 4 Point Harness (USED LIKE NEW) ***FREE SHIPPING*** + Free Goodie

Trader history for djlawson17 (3)

Hey guys,

I have for sale a set of Schroth Racing Quick Fit 4 Point Harness in Red. It’s in mint condition and I got it from my good friend Zach here on the forums.

I used it for Canyon Runs and sometimes daily driving. It’s a nice setup if you don’t have a full HANS device.

This setup does indeed have anti submarining technology, so it’s safe to use and approved for autoX events.

Also, I’m throwing in a small little goodie on top of FREE SHIPPING. I had to remove my third brake light flasher module when I installed the RS wing. It’s a nice $30 module from amazon. Less than a year and works really well. Grabs a lot of peoples attention in bumper to bumper traffic.

I ship using USPS. You’ll receive a photo copy of the receipt for proof of shipment, along with the tracking number. If you make the purchase a few hours before 5pm PST. I’ll drop it off the same day.

I only accept PayPal Goods and Services. (djxctf@gmail.com)

** PLEASE add your name and preferred shipping address in the notes of the purchase.

$220 Shipped