Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SD? Anyone?

Heading to Sioux Falls for about 3 weeks of work. Anybody down there? I assume there is a weekend cruising spot somewhere, I will find it.

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #2
Update, I moved here to Sioux Falls at Halloween last. Look out.

Still getting my car hobby bearings after a long winter. I stopped in at "Excessive Autosports" last week down in Tea and they seemed like really good guys, have an AWD dynojet, some nice Scooby's, and a 70's Trans Am with HRE's! The one tuner/owner guy knew his VW MK2/Corrado/VR6 shit which was comforting to me and my background. Looked like a good little shop to me.

They were season prepping a serious travelling C5 Z06 SCCA/Gridlife/NASA whatever type race car. Was getting big time Penske Coilovers and what looked like $10k worth at least worth of AP Racing brakes. Diff coolers added into the OEM rear brake ducts etc. Serious shit. Gnarly car.

And I saw a nice white FiST with red flaps and probably summer wheels already on the way home. First Fist I have seen besides mine since I moved here 4 months ago. If you are out there car looked good.

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #3
Saw a white one right in my hood with Idaho plates today. I got so excited I gunned it and kind of cut you off to make the turn into my neighborhood. Sorry about that.

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #4
Almost 8 months down here and I have seen maybe 2 other FiST's so far. Slim pickins in these parts.

Got some nice thumbs-up from a few Foci types.

If anyone on here is around let's get after it. Please don't don't let the tribal vinyl domestic hot hatch guys have all the fun.

Update, I moved here to Sioux Falls at Halloween last. Look out.

Still getting my car hobby bearings after a long winter. I stopped in at "Excessive Autosports" last week down in Tea and they seemed like really good guys, have an AWD dynojet, some nice Scooby's, and a 70's Trans Am with HRE's! The one tuner/owner guy knew his VW MK2/Corrado/VR6 shit which was comforting to me and my background. Looked like a good little shop to me.

They were season prepping a serious travelling C5 Z06 SCCA/Gridlife/NASA whatever type race car. Was getting big time Penske Coilovers and what looked like $10k worth at least worth of AP Racing brakes. Diff coolers added into the OEM rear brake ducts etc. Serious shit. Gnarly car.

And I saw a nice white FiST with red flaps and probably summer wheels already on the way home. First Fist I have seen besides mine since I moved here 4 months ago. If you are out there car looked good.
Joey own's and runs the place He's had a ton of cars over the past and is very knowledgeable.