Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Second event and loving it!

Yesterday I ran in my last autocross of the season at what I consider my home course. It was put on by the local Ford and Porsche clubs, so the course was set up more for speed than what it usually is when I run with the Miata club. Haven't seen the official results yet, but I think I came in 13th out of about 60 cars in RAW time.

I learned that I need to adjust how I attack some of the corners, but overall was very pleased with the little FiST of Fury! Had several people come up and comment on how fast it was. Here is a video of my fastest run of the day....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OgDd8utMI20&feature=youtu.be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Patch
Thread Starter #3
Has a Livernois tune on it. Everything else is stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siestarider

Always cool for everyone when another Fist driver hits the track. The car is so impressive you have to run it hard to feel limits. I believe it easier than most to learn tracking in.

On the other hand it will bite, I have probably spun mine once in half the corners at PBIR. I learned a lot. Lift off oversteer was the first. Feather if you have to, but do not abruptly lift throttle in a turn. I digress...

Thanks for report.