Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Set of 4 17x7.5 Sparco Pro Corsa w/ TPMS and 215/40/17 Direzza ZIII $350 Local Pickup ONLY CLE/AKR OH

Trader history for CSM (2)

CSM

1000 Post Club
Unloading one of my sets of wheels that has been taking up space in the garage.
  • Wheels: Set of 4 Sparco Pro Corsa in Matte Black 17x7.5 +40 offset. Purchased November 2017 from Tire Rack. Wheels include all 4 TPMS sensors. One of the sensors is silver due to being replaced by a shop for an install failure. Three sensors read good but I can't get the third to read. It could need replacing. Wheels are straight and hold air fine, no bends. Wheels have rash on all 4. 3 of the 4 are major, the 4th has minor rash but some scuffing on the wheel face. I've touched up most of the rash with matte black touch up paint. It did a decent job of masking the damage.
  • Tires: Set of 4 Dunlop Direzza ZIII, 215/40/17, Ordered from Tire Rack and installed April 2019. All highway miles, no autocross events or track days. Tread depth on tires are: 4.75, 5.0, 5.25, and 5.75, all measured in X/32's.Tires have some life left but due to tons of highway miles, they dont grip anywhere near what they did when new. Don't buy these expecting to be competitive in Autocross, but they are perfect for spirited drives.
  • $350 Firm. Paypal / Venmo preferred. No trades. Must pick up in Cleveland or Akron, OH. I'm willing to drive within about 45 min to an hour to meet buyer. Touch up paint will be included.
  • Photos

Last edited:

pixelzombie

thanks, I do love these wheels. Truth be told I like the looks of my bronze titans better on the car (and they're 16 lbs vs 22 lbs on the Sparco!)
I'm curious to see some photos. Were you able to feel a difference between the wheels?

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
I'm curious to see some photos. Were you able to feel a difference between the wheels?
shedding ~6lbs per corner on wheels alone definitely impacts the feel of the car. More responsive handling and accel/decel seems a bit better.