Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST believer convert stories!

So going from a corvette to a Fiesta ST, people think "you bought a fiesta?!?". Trust me, that's all i've heard for the passed month as word of mouth has spread among my coworkers, friends and acquaintances. My friend has been curious about the Fiesta ST, but couldn't fathom why you would want such a small car with only 200 horsepower. So i said, lets go out for a 10 minute drive.

Took him out, quick run through third gear, negotiate some 90 degree turns and a nice sweeper we had access to, and then he said the music to my ears.

"Oh..... i get it now! I like this"

Go kart for the street man.

I let him drive and he told me I shouldn't have done that because now he's got an itch for something more performance oriented.

Anybody got any convert stories?

I love this haha.

So far I have one friend that had only driven appliance cars, never something performance oriented at all, and I got him into a FiST. One quick trip with him and he was pretty much sold on it, and bought his own fully loaded MO shortly after.

I have another friend who has been bugging a dealer to come down on their price on loaded 2014 RR that's been sitting on the lot for a while. Again one trip with him and he was sold on the pure fun of the car.

Ford Community Posts