Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Shock and Strut recommendations for H&R springs

I finally blew out one of my stock struts running the H&R sport springs. I was wondering if any of you have some good recommendations for a good setup that aren't Koni yellows? Will the Koni Orange be sufficient? Right now it looks like Bilstein are backordered indefinitely.

OP
C
Thread Starter #2
I found my answer. Most of the stuff I have read says the Orange don't do well with variable rate springs. It's either Yellows, or wait for B8's to finally arrive.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I finally blew out one of my stock struts running the H&R sport springs. I was wondering if any of you have some good recommendations for a good setup that aren't Koni yellows? Will the Koni Orange be sufficient? Right now it looks like Bilstein are backordered indefinitely.
More along the lines of intergalactic backorder! [crazyeye]

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I had used Koni yellows on Progress springs many moons ago and was very happy with them. Full soft for the street and then adjusted as needed for track and autocross.