Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Short spacer to allow camber adjustment?

So, I'm running 225/45R15 Rivals on 15x8 Pro Races, and would like to increase the negative camber a bit using camber bolts. Only problem is, I have teeny bit of rub on the strut already after an autocross (not present after test runs on the street, so I'm assuming it is from the harder turning during events). Would a small spacer give me room to do this?
IMG_3032.JPG IMG_3033.JPG

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Depending on how much negative camber you plan to run maybe some 5-7mm hubcentric spacers might work without needing longer studs.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yes, it would. If you measure the vertical distance between the point where you see the rubbing and the ball joint you can figure out how much of a spacer you need with a little trig. Send me the number and I'll show you.

OP
Pablo Pistoffo
Thread Starter #4
Yes, it would. If you measure the vertical distance between the point where you see the rubbing and the ball joint you can figure out how much of a spacer you need with a little trig. Send me the number and I'll show you.
Awesome! I'll try to get a good measurement tonight. Thanks!