Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Slave Cylinder/Clutch Fiasco

OP
MaxG1128
Thread Starter #21
yeah i double checked all plugs/connectors, and tried clearing codes and starting again, i took some stuff apart to double check stuff so i’ll update later tonight or tomorrow, im gonna double check the throttle body and go from there. not sure if it’d be related but i do have the stratified 4 port aux fuel kit installed, just not plugged in yet since we haven’t gotten to that stage of tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
update: put in a new throttle body and still no start, the car just cranks for a few seconds then stops. still throwing codes P0122 and P0223, also throwing P06E9 (engine starter performance) gonna check plugs now. then possibly the fuel pump?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
update: put in a new throttle body and still no start, the car just cranks for a few seconds then stops. still throwing codes P0122 and P0223, also throwing P06E9 (engine starter performance) gonna check plugs now. then possibly the fuel pump?

Did you connect up the ground strap on the transmission housing after all the work? It's down near the starter.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
MaxG1128
Thread Starter #23
Did you connect up the ground strap on the transmission housing after all the work? It's down near the starter.

i’m damn near 100% sure i did, but i’ll check it later today to play it safe. will update with any findings.

OP
MaxG1128
Thread Starter #24
another update: still nothing, went through and double checked all connectors, everything’s plugged in and all grounds are attached. i’m at a loss, my accessport is also reading 32.78 psi boost pressure when the cars obviously not even on, my actual boost gauge reads 0. im starting to think i have a serious electrical issue. my current tuner at stratified also sent me this if it leads to anything i’m not sure because i’m not well experienced with electrical.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Are the PCM connections fully seated into their home on the PCM? They aren't just plug in and go....you must plug-in then push the lever down/back on both top an bottom side in order to seat them correctly.

OP
MaxG1128
Thread Starter #26
Are the PCM connections fully seated into their home on the PCM? They aren't just plug in and go....you must plug-in then push the lever down/back on both top an bottom side in order to seat them correctly.

yup, sadly i double checked that aswell, im assuming now it’s a short in the wire that leads to the throttle body, it goes to the harness near the battery which i had a friend pulling up on while we got the transmission in. i’m assuming we must’ve pulled to hard on it or something, once i find the location of the short i will update with more details.

OP
MaxG1128
Thread Starter #27
yup, sadly i double checked that aswell, im assuming now it’s a short in the wire that leads to the throttle body, it goes to the harness near the battery which i had a friend pulling up on while we got the transmission in. i’m assuming we must’ve pulled to hard on it or something, once i find the location of the short i will update with more details.

UPDATE: the car is alive and driving! my lower ecu cable wasn’t clicked completely into the socket. yes, i know how dumb it sounds, and yes i have learned my lesson. nonetheless the car is running and the transmission swap is officially done and successful!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Let me reiterate my point*

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
UPDATE: the car is alive and driving! my lower ecu cable wasn’t clicked completely into the socket. yes, i know how dumb it sounds, and yes i have learned my lesson. nonetheless the car is running and the transmission swap is officially done and successful!

Glad you figured it out!

OP
MaxG1128
Thread Starter #30
Let me reiterate my point*

should’ve checked it more than once haha, i pulled on it and pushed in the latches and it all seemed fine, i later went to check the pins and when i seated it back on heard a click i didn’t remember hearing prior. then she started right up lol