Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Small Partout!

Trader history for WestCyril (0)

Have a few items laying around I'm looking to sell! I'll ship anything within the US. Will do package pricing on items as well.
All items have about 10-12k miles and no issues just changing things up. Everything is OBO within reason

Unknown Brand Catless 3 inch Downpipe $150
Rally Innovations 3-piece front splitter - NEW, never installed - $175

Pics of a few items. Ill have more pics soon! please message me or post with any questions.

Last edited:
Mods are going to be rough on this one. Check out the classified rules and update the pictures my guy.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Since this is your first post please follow the classified rules adding a picture with your screen name for yours and the buyers protection.

Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items. As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams. If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions. We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following REQUIRED information when making new classified posts.

1. Product Description
  2. Price
  3. Images
  4. Shipping Details
  5. Contact Information
Your Screen Name and Date included in Picture as shown below as well as FiestaSTForum. You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.

Failure to adhere to the aforementioned rules shall result in your thread being closed, and if it happens 2 or more times, appropriate punitive actions will be taken.