Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Snow tires/wheels/weather tech mats

Trader history for Rxfiestast1 (0)

Have a set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzacks 196/50R-16 inch on 16in sport edition titan wheels. Less then 2000 miles on the tires and wheels as well as a set of 4 weather tech custom fit floor mats
500 obo tires/wheels, 200 obo for mats. 650 for the whole sha-bang.
Pick up only. I’m in Charleston Illinois

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
Important Information:

3.Images***
***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.

*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

OP
R
Thread Starter #8
Here’s the update with pics...lugnuts included. Only used the winter of 2018-2018 on my 2017 ST. I’m occasionally in Springfield IL area as well if it helps for a pickup. Over 1500 invested in the set. Contact me at tkingrx1@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

OP
R
Thread Starter #9
****tires sold!*****
Update on weather tech 4 mat set. Reduced to $130 including shipping