Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SoCal : Anybody interested in Turbosmart/Mountune BOV?

Trader history for RubenZZZ (0)

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I have the opportunity to purchase a genuine HKS SSQV on the cheap, but I just installed my Turbosmart piece like a 2 months ago.

The boy racer in me wants that old school HKS BOV whistle, but I don’t want to get stuck with an extra BOV.

I’m thinking $100 for the Turbosmart BOV? Local sale preferred...

I’ll post a pic of it when I get off of work in 30 minutes. My car is in the parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Turbosmart/Mountune Kompact that mounts where your sound symposer would plug in.

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Update: HKS guy is trying to start a bidding war. I opted out for the time being. If the other buyers flake, the Turbosmart BOV will be up for grabs.

Just letting everybody in on what is going on.

I have a Greddy Type S I would trade you for the Mountune bov kit... mounts to symposer spot as well. So I'd need your bov and how it mounts in the symposer spot. And I'd trade you the type s and how it mounts to the synposer spot. Then you can get the old school whistle :) lmk

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
I have a Greddy Type S I would trade you for the Mountune bov kit... mounts to symposer spot as well. So I'd need your bov and how it mounts in the symposer spot. And I'd trade you the type s and how it mounts to the synposer spot. Then you can get the old school whistle :) lmk
No adapter needed. The BOV housing comes machined with the 1” nipple that just plugs into the symposer hose and then a hose clamp secures it.