Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 17x7 Sparco Assetto Gara wheels + 205/45R-17 Bridgestone Potenza S-04 tires

Trader history for razorlab (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Use set of 17x7 Sparco Assetto Gara wheels + 205/45R-17 Bridgestone Potenza S-04 tires
Black metal valves + TPS sensors
Centering rings
Used
One wheel has very slight curbage

Pick up in Alameda, CA

$500

Photo of curbage:

Last edited:
OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Still available. give me your best offer!

OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Any chance these are still available? If so, do you have photos of the curbage?
yes they are still available. I have no photos currently but I can take some this weekend probably.

OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
I forgot I still had these until I needed the space this weekend.

Somebody give me a decent offer, I want these things out of my garage.

Free bump for you, great early member. Always enjoyed your posts.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Doesn't seem like you've had much luck at your asking price in the last 7 months. Maybe you're asking too much? It was an offer mate, seems like you've had crap luck selling these thus far. Must be your attitude. Glws

OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Doesn't seem like you've had much luck at your asking price in the last 7 months. Maybe you're asking too much? It was an offer mate, seems like you've had crap luck selling these thus far. Must be your attitude. Glws
My asking price is almost half of new for the wheels, the tires and the pressure sensors.

I am not asking too much.

My attitude is that they are already a deal and I do not enjoy getting robbed, so I won't.

You are also welcome to purchase the same set new at Tirerack for $1,375.00.

Good luck being a cheap ass.

I'm not being a cheap ass, I made an offer, you were free to respond with no thanks or a counter offer. But you decided to be an ass about it. I don't want to spend a dollar more than I have to buy just about anything, food, car parts, sex toys etc. You took my offer very negatively​ vs constructively​, I figured since you had these up for a very long time, you would be a bit flexible on your price. This method has worked well for me in past while looking for parts. I'm sorry you've been so offended by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.