Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 2014 Black Fiesta ST near Boston,MA (Recaro's, Sunroof, 23K miles) LOTS OF GOODIES!

Trader history for BostonDriver (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Fiesta ST, Black, Recaro Package, Sunroof

Asking $19,500 or Best Offer

For Sale is a very well maintained and nicely modified Fiesta ST. The car has been my daily driver since I purchased it new and my goal was to maintain a good ride and drivability while improving on the already great handling and power it had in stock form. I?ve done several Tire Rack/SCCA sponsored Track Night in America events which drove the modification route and in its current state this car is capable of outshining ?sports cars? which cost 2 to 4 times that of the Fiesta ST. I?ve had nothing but a great experience with this car over the last couple of years, but with my family growing I need to grow into something a bit larger than the Fiesta. The vehicle is in overall excellent condition and needs nothing.

23478 miles and title in hand.

OEM Ford Oil and Oil Filters have been used for each service at 3000 mile intervals.

10K mile Ford Service completed

Transmission Fluid changed @ 11,930 miles

Spark Plugs changed to Denso Iridiums @ 19,485 miles

Engine:
Cobb Accessport with custom maps by Randy @ Mountune
Mountune Airbox and induction kit
Mountune Intercooler and intercooler piping kit
Mountune Turbo back exhaust
Mountune Short shift kit
Breedt Rear Motor Mount
Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can
Mishimoto Oil Cooler kit
Mountune Symposer Delete

Wheels:
Summer ? OZ Ultraleggerra wheels 17x7 with Advan A048R 215/45 tires and TPMS sensors. (One bad TPMS sensor from mounting tires)
Winter ? Sparco Terra wheels 16x7 with Pirelli Wintersotto 205/45 tires and TPMS sensors
Brakes:
Front ? Wilwood 12.2? Big Brake Kit w/ 2 piece GT 36 curved vein rotors and DP-20 pads installed for Street use
Rear ? Sico Developments 280mm rear brake upgrade package with Ferodo DS2500 pads installed
StopTech Stainless Braided lines installed Front & Rear with Motul 600 fluid

Chassis/Suspension:
TB Performance 2 point front chassis brace and Rear Torsion Beam
Mountune Sport Springs

Interior/exterior mods:
Custom clear 3M self-healing front end wrap up front door edge.
Windows tinted to 40% front & 35% rear
Custom Alcantara covered steering wheel
Redline Goods Black Nappa leather with silver stitching shift boot and center console armrest (perfect match OEM Recaro Seats)
Mountune Shift Knob
OEM Fiesta ST winter mats and trunk liner
Mountune Front splitter
Maxton Design rear spoiler lip
LED headlights and fog lights
Complete LED interior bulb kit
LED License Plate Lights
Clear LED 3rd brake light

Status
Not open for further replies.