Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sold... 2014 ST Black, Original owner 40k miles, navigation, Recaro's

Trader history for bd8134 (0)

Nice condition Fiesta ST, original owner with 40,491 miles.
Tuxedo black metallic, partial leather Recaro's, moonroof, heated seats and mirrors, navigation with 17" premium black painted wheels + red calipers.
Fitted auto-dimming rear view mirror which has built-in 3 button garge door opener and also a reversing camera which displays on navigation screen when selecting reverse gear.
Mounted the summer wheels which are Team Dynamics which are fitted with the original tires.
They have tps sensors and also the tool to reset the tps system so no warning lights.
Nice black lug nuts with small center caps with ST stickers if want to change to change the caps to a different style.
The stock wheels are fitted with Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II 210 XL's and have the original tps sensors.
No accidents or problems.
There are some other minor paint chips and some marks on the wheels.
$10,500 SOLD...

Attachments

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Very nice! Tuxedo black was my first choice when I got mine.....Didn't have one in stock and said it would be a week. So I got my Performance Blue and broke my Black vehicle streak! I love a black car when its freshly washed! GLWS! Another great choice for any lurker out there! Better than Buying an ST LINE. DONT BE THAT GUY!

OP
B
Thread Starter #4
Franklin MA, the car is stock.

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
Fitted summer tires and attached picture of wheels that are now on the car.

PM’d about 2-3 weeks ago..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk