Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 2015 Fiesta ST (fully Loaded) for Sale 6.8K miles +cobb extras (Los Angeles)

Trader history for albertucsb (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPDATE: Decided to finally offer it up for sale.
$19.5K OBO @ 6.5K miles on the odo. Los Angeles

So sad to let her go.

Not in rush to sell, I want to find the right buyer and home. I spent a lot of time taking care and upgrading her to maximize the enjoyment of a fun go kart like this.

Shoot me an offer. I am open to serious offers.

2015 Fiesta ST, navigation, recaro pacakge, fully loaded.
Added:
Backup Camera
Injen Intake
Cobb FMM
Cobb exhaust
Tow Hitch - bike rack
Fully tinted

No ECU tune. New owner can do it if they want, prepped for stage 2 tune with current Intake and Exhaust.

Top quality components.

This is how the car should have came from the factory. Weekend car.
6.5k miles.

Adult driven. Clean title. One owner.
Will not respond to low ball offers. No joy rides.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5mHS_8dJZZgOE1OWWhSSkdZOHM?usp=sharing

I fit 2 Diono child seats in the FiST ALL DAY with my wife and I in the front as comfy as without the kiddos.

While the RS upgrade would be very nice, 2 car seats in the back is possible. It just takes a lot of maneuvering and seat adjustments to get it right.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

Just priced these out recently and I'm actually astounded how fast the price has dropped. It's like the bottom fell out and no ST FIST or FOST is maintaining any real value. My 2 cents of course.

OP
A
Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys, rear facing diono is no go, renders the front seat unusable. Lil guy just turned 1. I wanna keep it and pass it down, but I think I need something bigger. Or the reason I'm giving wife for an RS? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.