Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD : 2015 Ford Fiesta ST - Oxford White/Orange Recaro's - 3,600 Miles - $22,295 - NY

Trader history for SirusMX2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello FiestaSTforum,

Selling my 2015 Ford Fiesta ST. I special ordered it in November and took delivery in March (St. Patrick's Day). Currently has just over 5,200 miles on it. Will go up as it's my daily driver and I travel quite a bit. Excellent condition, I followed Pelotonracer2's break-in procedure exactly as described. Oil was changed at the Ford dealership at 750 miles (yes, they thought I was crazy). Car is Oxford White with Molten Orange Recaros. The only option I ordered was navigation. Skipped the sunroof for rigidity/weight savings. This may be the only Fiesta ST with this color/combination of options.

There are a few small, tasteful mods done to the car...

• Forge Motorsports (Genuine) N14 Blow Off Adaptor (Part No. FMDVMCS) - $108.58
  • DMB Graphics Carbon Fiber ST Badge Inlays - $15.53
  • DMB Graphics Carbon Fiber Key Fob Overlays - $11.77
Can be easily converted back to stock if you'd like. Comes with a binder that includes all paperwork/receipts since day 1.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the car. Owned outright, no liens on the title. Original MSRP was $24,560.00. VIN number is 3FADP4GX2FM178303. You can pull the window sticker yourself using the forums 'Print Window Sticker' button. Asking $20,500 OBO. Feel free to contact me here via PM or email me directly: PJDutcher2@gmail.com.

Photobucket album with tons of pics: http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/SirusMX2/library/2015%20Ford%20Fiesta%20ST/5-24-2015

fST

More [pics?]

Nice to see the OBO. $22295 is too much. My guess is if you negotiated, you got the car for less than that. I'm looking for white with orange recaros. I was really looking for a sunroof too though! And red calipers with the orange seats should look good together. Man I gotta have a sunroof...I'm really looking for all of the options.

I'm extremely confused at selling a car that's been owned for only 2 months that was special ordered and paid for in cash.

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #5
More [pics?]

Nice to see the OBO. $22295 is too much. My guess is if you negotiated, you got the car for less than that. I'm looking for white with orange recaros. I was really looking for a sunroof too though! And red calipers with the orange seats should look good together. Man I gotta have a sunroof...I'm really looking for all of the options.

I'm extremely confused at selling a car that's been owned for only 2 months that was special ordered and paid for in cash.
Please see my OP, mentioned I will have detailed pictures up tomorrow and my reason for selling!

Price is based off my research of recently sold Fiesta ST's. Feel free to make an offer. :)

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #8
Removed the LED fog lamps and re-installed the OEM halogens today. Also have an appointment to get the car detailed Tuesday!

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #9
Removed the no-pistons stainless steel dead pedal and battery tie-down today. Also removed the Mountune shift knob, DMB Graphics carbon fiber 'ST' engine cover decal, front, rear and steering wheel gel badges. Almost back to stock! Now has 5,200 miles.

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #12
Price drop to $20,500! Took out the all-weather floor mats and replaced with the new and unused OEM floor mats.

Only mods on the car now are...

• Forge Motorsports (Genuine) N14 Blow Off Adaptor (Part No. FMDVMCS) - $108.58
  • DMB Graphics Carbon Fiber ST Badge Inlays - $15.53
  • DMB Graphics Carbon Fiber Key Fob Overlays - $11.77
Somebody pick up this awesome car [coolsmile]

Status
Not open for further replies.