Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 2015 Oxford White, Recaro Package, 29K miles, stock or with a few goodies. Louisville, Ky 40214

Trader history for SeanBonham (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting out a feeler for this sale. With my lifestyle and family requirements I need a bigger car. I want to die crying thinking about not having this car, but it has to be done.
2015 Oxford White, 292XX miles, Recaro Package, Rado Gray Wheels, NO moonroof.

Louisville, Ky 40214

Untitled by seanbonham69, on Flickr

Tons more pictures available on request.
The interior is 99.9% perfect. Seat covers of the rears its whole life. It is as perfect inside as possible for a used car.
Exterior is in really great shape as well. A few paint chips on the front end, easy touch up. The bottom of the bumper has a 5" scrape. Can't be seen unless under the car. NO dents, or dings, or scratches. Two of the stock wheels have very small curb rash, could be repaired easily.
All maintenance has been done by me, Full Synthetic and OEM filter changes every 5K miles. OCC ran for the last 10K miles.
Never tracked or autocrossed.

This car was babied the entire time I've owned it. Bought with 17K miles on it. Clear carfax.

Possible mods included, 15x8 Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 in Anthracite with BFG sport comp 2 summers, Cobb Access port, Cobb RRM, Green Filter, Damond Oil Catch Can, No-Pistons dead pedal / Battery tie down / gas pedal spacer, WC Lathe Werks Copolymer Sphere shift knob, All Weather mats, Boomba Shift adapter,
Rokblokz Mud Flaps, Futomo Oil Drain.

Asking $15000 stock, Lets talk about a price with Mods
PM me

Well damn... I was literally looking for an Oxford White FiST in this package for the last two weeks until I couldn't wait any longer and bought a Tux Black one last Sunday, figures it would work out that way. Good Luck with the sale!

This is a great price, makes me wonder why I bought new with prices out there like this. Not to completely sidetrack the convo, but do you mind if I ask when you are getting instead? The reason I ask is my wife and I are thinking kids in our future, and it'd be nice to know what options people are moving to when they need more space.

OP
SeanBonham
Thread Starter #9
I'm looking for a gently used 14 or 15 Subaru Forester XT. I don't love the idea of a CVT transmission, but the reviews are all pretty good. The newer XTs just seem like really nice cars. I like subies, they are tough as nails. I love the fiST, but it's just not a great family car, I'm scared my wife is gonna scrape it all up anytime she drives it... and I'm afraid my kids are destroy to the interior whenever they are in it...

OP
SeanBonham
Thread Starter #10
The fiST has left the building :( (sold)
I have a few parts (TD wheels etc) left over that will go cheap. Keep an eye out in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.