Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 2016 White Platinum Fiesta ST in "Showroom New" conditon, 2,040 miles, no mods, Socal, $22,600, Recaros, CPO

Trader history for maverick1 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST located in Southern California.
The MSRP list price on this car is $26,590 and I'm asking a very fair price of $22,600 which also includes a Ford CPO extended warranty.
The bumper to bumper warranty will expire on March 21/2020, and the powertrain warranty will expire on March 21/2023.
This car is in "Showroom New Condition" with no mods other than wheel locks, and is driven by a mature 50+ owner.
Never tracked or raced.
I love this car and the only reason I'm selling it is because they recently announced that VW is buying back all their diesel TDI cars and I happen to own one, and I recently sold off some equipment and will have enough funds to buy my dream car.....a used 2014+ Porsche Cayman S.
My fiST still has the new car smell.
I can send you more high resolution pics just message me.
Options.
White Platinum Paint.
Premium Ebony Black wheels.
ST Recaro heated sport seat package
Sync 3 6.5" display.
Navigation.
Black Racing Stripes.

Attachments

OP
maverick1
Thread Starter #2
Significant price drop.
I'm now asking $21,500 for basically a new 2016 Fiesta ST with Recaros, and a Certified Pre-owned warranty.
Car now has around 2,150 miles on it.

OP
maverick1
Thread Starter #3
Sold, sold, sold
Can't wait to pick up my new Nirtous Blue Focus RS next week.
Yeah Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.