Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD. CompBrake Adjustable Strut Top Mounts.

Trader history for MauiRoads (0)

CompBrake "Adjustable Front Suspension Top Mounts". These allow infinite camber adjustment by sliding the blue center piece. Also, all of the perimeter holes are threaded, so you can adjust caster by rotating the whole mount to orient it so that the strut-tops are more rearward. Spherical center bearing. Used for approximately 100 miles, as-new condition except for the unavoidable minor loss of color/anodization in a few spots. Very nice pieces. I paid $215 including shipping. Asking $185, $165 including USPS shipping in the USA. PM me or email me at rapacz@hawaii.rr.com. CompBrake Top Hats.jpg

Last edited:
OP
MauiRoads
Thread Starter #3
please state only made for Coilover type strut, will not work on OEM style strut.
I have OEM struts with Swift springs. Before buying these mounts, I confirmed with CompBrake, and they do work with OEM struts (and coilovers). I slightly opened the inward side of the hole in the top of the strut tower, because where the OEM strut has just the threaded top of the strut shaft sticking through, the CompBrake top mount has the large shaft nut. Clearancing probably wouldn't be necessary if you are setting it at 2 degrees (or less) negative camber. I had no problems with the fit, and the adjustability for camber and caster was great. But my car is a daily driver on some bad roads, and I decided I'm better off with the softer, quieter OEM mounts.