Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD D2 Air Struts and Airlift Autopilot V2 Management - All in excellent working condition

Trader history for Redhedmetalhed (0)

As much as it really pains me to do this, I've had some personal medical bills recently that I need to take care of, so I'm putting my air suspension up for sale.
The struts are D2. I bought them off another member on this forum not too long ago. They work fantastic. The bags are in good shape and do not leak. The struts are not blown and are also in good shape. The management is by Airlift. It's their Autopilot V2 pressure based management. It's got 8 different programmable presets, so you can program the controller to different heights or to compensate for luggage in the truck or for extra people in the car. I've had V2 on the 2 other bagged cars I've had in the past and it's always been great. The management includes everything you need to get running, minus the air tank. You get the manifold, controller, all associated fittings (I'll even include some PTC bulkheads to make the install cleaner and easier), a Viair 444C compressor, an Airlift auto drain water trap (a necessity to prevent water from the air getting into the system and murdering the manifold, plus the auto drain makes it super convenient, so you never have to remember to empty it - it does it automatically), and a whole bunch of 1/4" DOT air line (enough to bag 2 Fiestas and still have some left over).
The ride is great and being able to drop the car to the floor when parked is pretty neat. I loved this set up, and it kills me to sell it, especially after doing one of my cleanest installs to date, but bills have to get paid, which means I've got to let this go.

Pics:

I'm asking $1700 shipped to your door for everything. I paid $1500 for just the management. All you need to do is buy a tank (I went with 2 1.5gallon seamless tanks that fit under the trunk floor) and you'll have everything you need to bag your Fiesta.

Last edited:
OP
Redhedmetalhed
Thread Starter #3
Sorry to hear you have to let this go.

Any pictures of the car bagged?

GLWS!
Thanks man. I don't want to sell it, but money got real tight very quickly, and I had to make tough choices.
I've got pictures on my old phone that died, and I'm trying to figure out how to pull them from that phone onto this one.