Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD! Full Set of 15" Steel Wheels with Nokian Hakka R2 Winter tires, plus Hotchkis Rear Swaybar

Trader history for Krug (0)

Selling because I no longer own a FiST.

For sale are my winter wheel and tire set. No TPMS. Approximately 2400 miles on them. Nokian Hakkapellitta R2 are some of the best winter tires you can get, and these made me a huge fan of them! $400 OBO. Local pickup only. I am in the Waterford, MI area.

SOLD!

View attachment 24855
View attachment 24856

Also for sale is a Hotchkis rear swaybar. New in box, never installed. Box opened to show the unopened documentation and fasteners. Will update with photos of the bar itself if necessary, but rather not take it out since it seems like it would be a pain to put back in. $60 firm, local pickup only.

SOLD!

View attachment 24857
View attachment 24858

Thanks for looking!

if you decide to ship i would probably buy both and pay for shipping

Thanks, currently have a solid swaybar and would like to install the lightweight hollow one that you have.

I can figure something out about the snow tire wheel set so no worries, that's gotta be a real pain... I believe Greyhound ships large parts pretty cheap though, several people sent me packages that way and I went to the Phoenix AZ Greyhound station to pick it up.