Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Gold Rota Grid Wheels

Trader history for Sirsinclair (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale: Rota Grids 17x8 +40 powder coated gold. I had these wheels re-powder coated a few months ago because a wheel shop chipped some of the powder coat off due to pure negligence. Unfortunately, two of the wheels came out less than stellar to say the least. There is some bubbling and other defects. The other two wheels came out perfect. The powder coating company seemed perplexed by this. We went back and front for a couple of weeks about having them redo the two wheels. The company never followed though, so I have had the wheels on my car like this for a few months and they haven't gotten any worse. The wheels look awesome from a distance, you have to be up close to notice the imperfections. I will be INCLUDING valve stems and the proper hug rings, but NO center caps.

With all that being the case, I'm letting them go for a great deal. The wheels would be perfectly fine to run as is, which I have been doing. Or the two wheels could simply be recoated.

Price: $550 firm for local pickup, which I prefer. If not, buyer pays for all shipping/packaging fees.

The 2 on the bottom are the ones that came out perfect and the top 2 are the ones with imperfections.

Some waving in the coat

And the bubbling

Ready for their new home

Dang wish I was local I would buy these. Did these rub any? What tire size were running with them? Glws

How much do these weigh? did you have any rubbing issues while running these?
Im lowered which is why I ask

OP
Sirsinclair
Thread Starter #8
Can you post zip code to calculate shipping cost?

How much do these weigh? did you have any rubbing issues while running these?
Im lowered which is why I ask
About 20lbs each, stock wheels are 24lbs. There is a tad bit of rubbing during aggressive handling.

dang that is a small tire to be rubbing with, I was looking at running 215-45-17 but that might be to much tire

Status
Not open for further replies.