Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD: MAPerformance Cat-back exhaust

Trader history for The_Ryan (0)

Have my MAPerformance Cat-back exhaust for sale today. It's in great shape, around 15k miles on it. Local pickup preferred. Can definitely drice to meet up. Can possibly look into shipping as well, if needed.

Price: $399 OBO, very open to trades. Ideally low miles 2015 OEM suspension, or other parts or possibly tools.

IMG_20200202_210629.jpg

Last edited:
OP
The_Ryan
Thread Starter #2
Bump: also open to trades:
Euro headlights, 2015 OEM suspension components, DV+, catch cans, etc.

Edit: willing to take wheels that fit Mini Cooper as well

Last edited:

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Bump: also open to trades:
Euro headlights, 2015 OEM suspension components, DV+, catch cans, etc.

Edit: willing to take wheels that fit Mini Cooper as well
You may want to look for 2016 and up suspension. It rides a bit softer and has been determined from discussions on this forum to be "better". Just food for thought. It's also unlikely you will find 2015 suspension with low hours on the car. Remember springs will wear out if they have been on the car even if the miles are low. A 2018 or 2019 FiST suspension will bolt up just the same with the better spring rates and damping.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is a perfect candidate to be blasted and Ceramic coated to protect it. This is a pretty exhaust! Anyone who wants some good sounds...This is it! GLWS! (y)

OP
The_Ryan
Thread Starter #5
You may want to look for 2016 and up suspension. It rides a bit softer and has been determined from discussions on this forum to be "better". Just food for thought. It's also unlikely you will find 2015 suspension with low hours on the car. Remember springs will wear out if they have been on the car even if the miles are low. A 2018 or 2019 FiST suspension will bolt up just the same with the better spring rates and damping.
I appreciate the heads up, but I definitely want 2014-2015. 2016 pairs the softer front suspension with a stiffer front sway bar, which I don't have, so I need to make sure my dampers+springs are matched accordingly. I use the car for auto-X so comfort isn't really a concern for me. I figured chances are someone may have swapped out their suspension early or maybe bought replacements and haven't gotten to it yet. I also have new springs ready to go with whatever dampers I get.

Again open to trades:
  1. Euro Headlights
  2. Damond PCV Catch can+cash
  3. Mountune radiatior
  4. 15" or 16" Wheels that will fit an R53 mini
  5. Set of 16" wheels that can fit a for '17 Ford Fusion

Last edited:

Brianmc27

I appreciate the heads up, but I definitely want 2014-2015. 2016 pairs the softer front suspension with a stiffer front sway bar, which I don't have, so I need to make sure my dampers+springs are matched accordingly. I use the car for auto-X so comfort isn't really a concern for me. I figured chances are someone may have swapped out their suspension early or maybe bought replacements and haven't gotten to it yet. I also have new springs ready to go with whatever dampers I get.

Again open to trades:
  1. Euro Headlights
  2. Damond PCV Catch can+cash
  3. Mountune radiatior
  4. 15" or 16" Wheels that will fit an R53 mini
  5. Set of 16" wheels that can fit a for '17 Ford Fusion
Would you have been open to trading it for Mookie Betts?

OP
The_Ryan
Thread Starter #8
Very mature exhaust, have a killer exhaust note while still remaining friends with your neighbors.