Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD...NIB Mountune Quick Shift Kit

Trader history for Turbo65 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIB mountune quick shift kit, my GF bought it for me a while a go but I had already gone a different way. Asking $90.00 shipped prefer paypal. Save $70 over store bought.

Attachments

Always surperior quality? I believe more than a few of us have squeaking Mountune Roll Restrictors.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

TUX15ST

Youve got a fair point there lol, but thats the only thing that ive heard of issues with as far as their parts. Between my fost and my fist every mountune part i've ever had and used has fit better/easier than anything in comparison, dp, catback, shifter arm, splitter, induction kit... I always have 0 issues with any of their parts
what specifically makes me want this over my boomba is when I tried just about every short shifter adapter/arm on my FoST and was not happy with any of them until i finally broke down and bought the overpriced mountune arm which was by far the best. I hope this is similar with my FiST but I am slightly happier with boomba plate then I was on my FoST.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Youve got a fair point there lol, but thats the only thing that ive heard of issues with as far as their parts. Between my fost and my fist every mountune part i've ever had and used has fit better/easier than anything in comparison, dp, catback, shifter arm, splitter, induction kit... I always have 0 issues with any of their parts
what specifically makes me want this over my boomba is when I tried just about every short shifter adapter/arm on my FoST and was not happy with any of them until i finally broke down and bought the overpriced mountune arm which was by far the best. I hope this is similar with my FiST but I am slightly happier with boomba plate then I was on my FoST.
You forgot their FMIC also are inferior when it comes to cooling over most other designs due to tube and fin design. For as expensive as their FMIC is, you'd think it would do a better job of cooling.

OP
Turbo65
Thread Starter #8
Sold to TUX15ST, it will be in the mail tomorrow. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.