Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD NJ: Accessport, Rally Armor Mud Flaps, Morimoto Fogs, COBB Intake

Trader history for fordFIST199 (0)

Just sold my Fiesta (sad, sad days) and am beginning the part out process. All of the parts are in great shape aside from the fog lights. They lenses could use a mild polish from being so low on the car. If you would like me to share any additional pictures feel free to shoot me a message. Thank you!

All of the prices listed below include shipping to your location if required.

COBB Accessport (unmarried) and Suction Cup Mount: $350
COBB Intake (includes all hardware): $200
Rally Armor Mud Flaps (includes all hardware): $80
Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights: $100
WC Lathe Works Copolymer Black Shift Knob: $50
IMG_3711.jpeg
IMG_3640.jpeg
1633201323599.png
IMG_2511.jpeg
IMG_3630.jpeg
IMG_3631.jpeg
IMG_3632.jpeg
IMG_3633.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg
IMG_3639.jpeg
IMG_3712.jpeg
IMG_3713.jpeg
IMG_3714.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg
IMG_3720.jpeg
IMG_3721.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
F
Thread Starter #3
Notice to Seller
You are in violation of the forum Classified Rules.
This post is to more clearly explane the forum's Classified Posts Requirements.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Important Information:

Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our "Registered Members" so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 12 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information

***An image of each item you wish to sell (not just the box), needs to be posted along with a card in the image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
You can have many photos of the same item but at least one must have the ID in it.

Flash device photo(s) must show the install or uninstall screen(s) with your ID info in the photo(s), to prove the device is yours and unmarried.

*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your THREAD removed.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
If corrected, this POST will be deleted.
Thank You

Notice to Buyer
For your protection it is recommended that you postpone your purchase until the forum Classified Rules are complied with.
Updated with install picture and ID.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Another DM on flaps. I'm local.

Last edited:

jeff

2000 Post Club
I'm using the Jedi mind trick to suggest all other buyers of the flaps to not want them anymore.

OK, I'd like the flaps. Please PM me your paypal info and I'll sent payment promptly.

OP
F
Thread Starter #13
Hi All - all of these notifications went to my spam folder and never saw the notifications or messages. I'm terribly sorry to say that these all sold in one lot to someone on the good ol' FB marketplace.

Best of luck with all your builds, drives, and cars!