Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Pierce Motorsports 6 Point Lower Chassis Brace / Tiebar - Frozen White - New!

Trader history for SirusMX2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Selling my Pierce Motorsports 6 point lower chassis brace/tiebar. This was from his original run and was custom painted frozen white. Has a DMB Graphics carbon fiber 'FIESTA' decal on the front, can simply be pulled off if you don't like it. This is in brand new condition, never installed. Has a few little nicks from shipping and storage. These are $320 new and shipped from Pierce Motorsports, will sell for $250 SOLD. Payment via PayPal, price includes shipping. I can be contacted via PM.

Thanks for looking!

Young L

Is this the newer version that clears the bigger intercooler pipes? I read something about them doin a design change.

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #3
Is this the newer version that clears the bigger intercooler pipes? I read something about them doin a design change.
No, this is from his original run before any talk of a re-design. The newer version can give you ground clearence issues if you're lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.