Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sold. Team dynamic 15x8s anthracite with 225/45-15 falken 660s. Pick up Wisconsin.

Trader history for Plainrt (0)

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Sold.

Have a set of team dynamics in 15x8 +35 with falken 660s in 225/45-15. Just being honest as I can. I bought this setup new like 3 months ago and it costed me $1500 ish. I haven’t been happy with the tire wear on these tires for autocross. They have 3 autocross events and maybe 1500 street miles. They get a peeling type wear on center rib. These would be good on the street or an autocross here and there but wouldn’t expect a full season of track use out of them lol. As said I have good amount in this setup
And paid more for rims than I’m asking. The rims are mint with no nicks or anything.

$700 picked up in Wisconsin.
51AC415E-E9AE-4B56-860E-323491A0EA51.jpeg E7ADC982-87BC-4F68-89F2-928D077F51CA.jpeg 81532148-3DB5-43FD-9217-60F40E725467.jpeg 19965430-AAA7-4C47-8898-8A07AD5C4460.jpeg

Last edited:

CSM

1000 Post Club
Dangit, wish you were closer. I used to live in MKE, driving to visit friends sometime in late July/early August, and would pick these up off you. Im sure they will be sold soon

Dangit, wish you were closer. I used to live in MKE, driving to visit friends sometime in late July/early August, and would pick these up off you. Im sure they will be sold soon
Don’t know if CT is an option for you but I will probably have a set of black ones for sale soon, tracked once used on the street twice plus a pair of brand new bfgoodrich rivals

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5

Just let me know guy.

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Changing setups?? Wish i could snag the wheels if only for a better ride.

Car is going stock. Kind of tired of it after the paint issues and this is 6th year with a fist. This way if something pops up I don’t gotta deal with parts etc. I am gonna try and hold off till spring but will see.

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
damn if these were black and closer/shippable i'd be all over this
Imo this color is best on the team dynamics. Works with any color car. Some reason black on the tds take away from the shape of the wheel. Just my opinion lol.

I have this exact setup on my Fiesta, with similar issues. I'm sad to see that you're thinking about getting rid of the FiST.

Sidenote: this color looks almost color matched to the Magnetic color on our cars.

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
I love this platform but I just grew bored with it. I use to look forward to autocross events but now it’s just blah. Time for a change I think.

I have this exact setup on my Fiesta, with similar issues. I'm sad to see that you're thinking about getting rid of the FiST.

Sidenote: this color looks almost color matched to the Magnetic color on our cars.