Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Triple R Composite front splitter / Pierce Motorsports lower two point tie bar

Trader history for DloST (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
Selling my triple R composite front splitter. Freshly painted gloss black and ready to go. Comes with all mounting hardware. Asking $250obo shipped. Also selling my pierce Motorsports two point lower tie bar. Asking $50obo shipped. Pm me with any question. Thanks guys.

Paypaled for tie bar. Busy day for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I want the splitter as need to build a full race one from it, modded my other one more into a street unit now.

Need any audio gear in trade or other car parts, I have some cool stuff I need to sell or trade off so let me know, call me etc....

I can buy it outright but prefer to trade.

Rick
775-600-5718

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
I want the splitter as need to build a full race one from it, modded my other one more into a street unit now.

Need any audio gear in trade or other car parts, I have some cool stuff I need to sell or trade off so let me know, call me etc....

I can buy it outright but prefer to trade.

Rick
775-600-5718
Hey Rick, I'm looking to just sell it for now. But pm me some things you have and I might consider it. Thanks.

OP
D
Thread Starter #10
Mind telling me how you liked the tie bar? This is the first one I have seen for sale.
Worked really well. You can feel the difference in the steering wheel. But I have a 6 point now which is pretty awesome and that's the only reason why I'm selling this one.

Glad to hear the good feedback on it! I bought this tie bar based on some research and in no small part to raam (rick) recommending that be the one if not only support the car should definitely have. I'm trying to not go overboard with this car and am slowly creeping my way to the X37 turbo with only mods that will make a noticeable difference and keep the car a nice daily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Sheat, I forgot about the spliter, nuts hours in AZ heat, cold brews, nothing to do with being 64......if you have a buyer then go ahead as I dropped the ball on this, if not let me know:)

I

Inugami

[MENTION=1582]DloST[/MENTION], do you think you might adjust the price on the splitter?
Brand new direct from Triple R Composites shipped to US, it is 162.00 GBP, that works out to $223.00.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I am offering $199 shipped for it right now, unless shown they go for more than $223 shipped from the manf. I do not need it for now so can wait but will take it for that price:)

Rick
775-600-5718

OP
D
Thread Starter #17
Front splitter sold. Thank you [MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION]. Great meeting you today.

Status
Not open for further replies.