Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Used BC Racing Coilovers

Trader history for AlrightyThen (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$590 Shipped

BR Series Coilovers

These are fully functional. Selling because I am reverting back to stock for an impending trade-in/ sale.

I bought these from a forum member back in Aug. 2015 with 5,000 mi. on them. Since then I?ve put another 13 to 14 thousand miles on them.
They are 2j racing spec. so they have 6k front/ 4k rear springs.

While these still work fine they do have a few blemishes I wanted to mention:
1) The locking collar for one of the rear spring perches has a couple mangled notches where the spanner wrench slipped (pictured). Still works fine though as the damage is very slight.
2) On one of the rear shocks the threading has been scratched (pictured), but the scratch is high enough up on the shock body that it doesn?t affect anything because the bottom end of the shock does not screw that far up.

Coils_Resize_1.jpg

Coils_Resize_2.jpg

Coils_Resize_3.jpg

PM me if interested, Thanks!

OP
AlrightyThen
Thread Starter #2
Monday bump. If you are local-ish to me I'm willing to meet halfway (within reason) to drop off. And if I don't have to pay shipping you get these for cheaper!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
[MENTION=4339]WeTheNorth[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.