Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD!

Trader history for cattledogkeeper (0)

Selling a Fiesta ST 1.6l Ecoboost engine with peripherals and transmission. I purchased the engine about a year ago to determine whether it could be installed in my 1966 Ford Cortina Mk1 resto-mod project, but have decided to go another direction. So I'd like this out of my garage.

I was told the engine has about 80-90k miles. A cold compression check shows cylinders 1 and 2 at > 180psi and cylinders 3 and 4 at 80-85psi. The plugs were dry when removed, so I'm guessing a head gasket leak between 3 and 4.

The engine includes the turbo, alternator, water pump, wiring harness, ECU, intake manifold, throttle body, exhaust header, flywheel, starter motor and some other odds and ends. And a customized Harbor Freight furniture dolly for moving the engine around.

The FWD transmission wasn't of interest to my intended RWD application, so it has been sitting in a plastic tub since I acquired the engine. I was told it was in good condition, but have no way to verify.

Everything for $450 cash. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area about halfway between San Jose and San Francisco. Local pick-up only. I have an engine hoist that can be used for loading into a truck or van.

OP
cattledogkeeper
Thread Starter #3
So, are you gonna go all out, and get a Millington for the 'tina? LOL [driving]
I decided to take the well worn path of a Zetec 2.0l conversion. RetroFord offers a kit that makes installing the Zetec and converting to front coil-overs and rack-and-pinion steering relatively plug-and-play.

Man Id be interested in just the tranny. Glws.