Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Soon to be owner - just wanted to say hi!

Strid3r

Hi guys,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. I am from Sydney (lower blue mountains) and a big advocate of cruises! So hopefully I will meet you all soon enough in person. Details on my order for those interested:

Ordered May 5th (Sinclair)
Build June 30th
ETA - August 30th.

How long did it take people in Sydney to get there car after build date?

Hey strider mine will be at Sinclair ford in 2 weeks its taken 4 months

Hi guys,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. I am from Sydney (lower blue mountains) and a big advocate of cruises! So hopefully I will meet you all soon enough in person. Details on my order for those interested:

Ordered May 5th (Sinclair)
Build June 30th
ETA - August 30th.

How long did it take people in Sydney to get there car after build date?
I'm from South West Sydney. I ordered mine on the 11th April and expect mine around 18th July (fingers crossed) lol. Mines on a ship off Europe on its way. Welcome.

cogzi

Hey guys, also eagerly awaiting delivery having placed a deposit on 17th January! Told it would be here towards the end of May..now have an ETA at dealer 19th July...'Nevermind' ours might be on the same ship! I'm also located in south-west sydney.

Hey guys, also eagerly awaiting delivery having placed a deposit on 17th January! Told it would be here towards the end of May..now have an ETA at dealer 19th July...'Nevermind' ours might be on the same ship! I'm also located in south-west sydney.
Welcome, sweet. Wow that's a long time? Did you use MacArthur Ford? And I hope your not on my boat because I doubt you will get it on the 19th, you might be on the one due to dock anytime now. My ship is supposed to dock on the 11th but currently it's docked at Belgium next stop UK, so I can't see it docking in Sydney on the 11th.

Glad I didn't go to MacArthur now. Are both of you guys in that area im not far at all from that area

Glad I didn't go to MacArthur now. Are both of you guys in that area im not far at all from that area
I didn't go to MacArthur I went to Harrigans in Wollongong. I found out today that my ship is actually due on the 15th August so I won't get mine till the end of August. I'm so pissed off! I'm left without a vehicle now for 2 months.

cogzi

Welcome, sweet. Wow that's a long time? Did you use MacArthur Ford? And I hope your not on my boat because I doubt you will get it on the 19th, you might be on the one due to dock anytime now. My ship is supposed to dock on the 11th but currently it's docked at Belgium next stop UK, so I can't see it docking in Sydney on the 11th.
I know right..no i ordered from peter warren. Getting a little annoyed now cause I sold my car over 2 months ago expecting it would well and truly be here be here by now.
If you don't mind me asking, how are you tracking these ships?

I know right..no i ordered from peter warren. Getting a little annoyed now cause I sold my car over 2 months ago expecting it would well and truly be here be here by now.
If you don't mind me asking, how are you tracking these ships?
I sold my car too so I'm stuck, although my dealer did offer me a vehicle until the FiST arrives. I brought mine at Harrigan Ford on the South Coast. Ford told me the ship the car is booked on and I track it via marinetraffic.com. But the dates Ford gave me didn't add up so I did some investigative work myself through the shipping company and found out the ship is due in Sydney on the 15th August not July. So that means I won't get the car until end of August, so I will probably hit the dealer up for a vehicle because I can't go that long without one.

Type in marine traffic into google then if you know what your ships name is you type it in and you can see where it is. Sorry to here both you guys getting stuffed around.

cogzi

I didn't go to MacArthur I went to Harrigans in Wollongong. I found out today that my ship is actually due on the 15th August so I won't get mine till the end of August. I'm so pissed off! I'm left without a vehicle now for 2 months.
Just got a call from the dealer and now due to dock on 13th August because it missed the last ship and has been sitting on the dock for 5 weeks...beyond pissed!

Just got a call from the dealer and now due to dock on 13th August because it missed the last ship and has been sitting on the dock for 5 weeks...beyond pissed!
Yours is on the same boat as mine, Figaro. According to the shipping company it's due to dock at Port Kembla on the 15th August. When I spoke to my dealer he was surprised I knew more than Ford, gotta love the internet. If I believed Ford I'd be up shit creek completely. I don't mind waiting, I hate to be stuffed around.

Hey guys, i got mine from castle hill in NSW. Ordered last year and took a few months to follow up for mine. Orignally ordered blue but took a interstate transfered black one.

Hopefully see you guys around. I get a smile when i see another FiST on the road. [loveboost]

Hey guys, i got mine from castle hill in NSW. Ordered last year and took a few months to follow up for mine. Orignally ordered blue but took a interstate transfered black one.

Hopefully see you guys around. I get a smile when i see another FiST on the road. [loveboost]
I went the other way was going to buy Black then decided on Blue. Hopefully by the end of August I'll be cruising the streets of Sydney in the FiST.

I know was going mental waiting. Not many been sick and weathers been crap. When ive got some money ill get my mechanic to put on my quick shifter and cobb motor mount. Done my badges ill put picks up eventually

Welcome from across the pond. Congrats on the new ride. Its definitely worth the wait