Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Soon to be owner of a new 2014 Molten Orange FiST

The car should arrive Wednesday, or so the dealer tells me!

Molten Orange, Smoke Storm Recaro package, premium wheels, navigation, and no moon roof, exactly what I wanted and just happened to be on a truck to be delivered within a week nearby! Will post some pictures when it arrives!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome!

Welcome! Wow you found one without the sunroof? I could not. I have same car, had to steal it from another dealer in a dealer trade, but I really only wanted NAV. Did not want the recaros or the sunroof.

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
Oh yes!

I hunted for one with exactly the options I wanted, and I found a nearby dealer that had one that was already en route! Had only about 10 miles on the odometer from them prepping and moving it from the prep lot to the dealer lot. No moonroof was a must have "feature" for me, I was prepared to order one if I had to! I'm trying to be gentle for break-in, but this car is begging me to push harder! I'll be patient, luckily I have a road trip this weekend that will get a good chunk of the break-in out of the way!

I've been back and forth on the Recaros, sometimes I think they are comfortable, sometimes I think they are a bit awkward for me at 6'3" height, hopefully as they break in I don't regret the Recaro decision!