Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Southern California Fiesta ST "Hello" Thread!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club

What?! No SOCAL owners thread? Well, let's fix that!!

I'm Nick, I'm from Anaheim, CA - and work at www.ModBargains.com, a performance/customization parts retailer/installer in La Habra, CA.

I'm very interested in socializing with other ST owners, doing group drives, photo shoots, auto X days, etc.... I have only seen one other Fiesta ST on the streets but know there's more of us!

Say hello here!

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Performance Blue, as with the Focus ST, seems to be the most popular color. Where do you hail from?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hello from AZ.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Technically my home of record is in CA, and I'm still a resident. Does that count? Haha
I'm hoping to be back in Ventura County sometime in September

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
So, who's game for putting together a SoCal Fiesta Meet?

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
In order to do that we have to show up at like 4am. Seriously, not 5; when I say 4am I mean it. Also, what about the no-4-door-cars-newer-than-1999 rule?

Last time I put together a CnC takeover we got a collection of pre-99 Volvo R models together on labor day weekend and got in.

Hello from North County San Diego, CA! Day one of having the keys to my 2014 Molten Orange! :) Couldn't be happier!

Welcome! Nice to see more SoCal members. Looking for more San Diego owners :) Haven't seen another ST on the road!

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Hi from Garbage Gro... er, Garden Grove! Got my FiST two weeks ago and loving it!
Nice! Now that we have like four local guys we need to try to coordinate something