Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

spank my new 2019 Magnetic w/black wheels & moon roof in NoVA

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
The first week I installed an AWR 70a RMM, FSWerks short-shift adapter, freeze plug & cork symposer delete, Curt trailer hitch, free husky mats ft, bk & cargo, led interior lamps and black Gorilla locking lug nuts. PPF is next, then FMIC, AP, etc.

Attachments

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Welcome and congrats mod mania will follow.
Oh yeah, I farkled the crap out of my 2005 Suzuki Vstrom 1000. Which coincidentally, is for sale....lol I have too many hobbies and too little time. Plus I saw the guy in front of me run into the B pillar of an F150 and many years later, can't shake it. And I rode dirt (sand) trails at 13-14, street from 17-22 and 46-54.

The car is my daily driver 18mi round trip, but I'm keeping the Mazda 5 for this winter and see how much I use it. I already have to use it in two weeks and used it twice already. The cost to keep it is about $30 mo.

Anybody want to buy some guitars? Or bass cabinet? Or just jam?

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! It's a really raw little car. It reminds me a bit of a motorcycle. I love the simplicity, considering that it's 2019.

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Welcome! It's a really raw little car. It reminds me a bit of a motorcycle. I love the simplicity, considering that it's 2019.
I had a 1980 XL500s with the 23" front tire. wheelies every light....

Last edited:
OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
Welcome! You're just down the road from me.
How did your curt hitch install go?
The hitch install was easy, even by myself. Ramps/chocks/jack stands, yoga mat, I mean mechanic's mat, loud music and took my time. I did do something else nobody mentioned on either site, and that is not use longer hangers, but cut a hanger in half like deli meat (and in length) and placed it on the rods also. Even the harder, longer hangers don't minimize the lateral movement. That is how it hits the plate. I have had it hit when I took a rough corner in philly and the sound it makes make you think the engine fell out.....lol I took pics, but I can't post at work and can't have my phone here either. Hopefully I'll get to them soon.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I had a 1980 XL500s with the 24" front tire. wheelies every light....
I had an NX650, a street legal XR650R, and now I have a DR650. Big dual sports are wheelie monsters, and so fun to ride off road.
Can you even get a 23" tire now?

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
I had an NX650, a street legal XR650R, and now I have a DR650. Big dual sports are wheelie monsters, and so fun to ride off road.
Can you even get a 23" tire now?
21" has been standard before and after their 23. In fact, it wasn't good and they went back to the 21". The 23" is available online.