Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spec stage 3 clutch and flywheel and mickey thompson drag radials

Trader history for baldtaco (0)

Still have these for sale
Mickey Thompson Drag radials 205-40-17 150+40 for shipping have like 3 passes on them
Spec Stage 3 Clutch and Flywheel part #SF333S9 #SF33A9 $375shipped.
I am in Orlando/Clermont area for Local pickup

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
That's a helluva price for that clutch kit... Very tempting, but I can't justify it yet.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Please hold the clutch and flywheel kit for me, I will be right back, have to look up one thing on it:)
Rick

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Did the flywheel and Clutchs/P.Plate come as one unit or did it come in two different box's? Great price though ;)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Came in the same box its still wrapped.
Thats the right way then .. my first one came it two box's but talking to Spec they said that the sets are matched and sent as a complete unit.. Sweeet price

OP
B
Thread Starter #12
Thats the right way then .. my first one came it two box's but talking to Spec they said that the sets are matched and sent as a complete unit.. Sweeet price
I paid quite a bit more but have been sitting on it since I sold the car last year and the wife wants it out of out closet lol